Manta Exhaust SS Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 With DPF 16 - QUIET *MUDSTUCK*
Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 With DPF Nov 2016-on Manta Pro Performance Exhaust Systems
Manta Exhaust systems are ideal for anyone looking to get more performance out of their vehicle or who simply want to upgrade their factory OEM set up for a better free-flowing system. Upgrading your exhaust set up to a Manta Performance System has several benefits. By derestricting your whole exhaust system using mandrel bends, high flow catalytic converter and a straight through muffler, you will see an increase in power and torque. Reduced exhaust gas temperature and faster turbo response aid in both the turbo and engine being able to operate at cooler temperatures, while the high flow muffler and straight through pipe design increase performance whilst ensure exhaust noise if not overly excessive.
The Manta Exhaust System comes in either aluminised steel or stainless steel and is designed to mount straight to the existing factory mounting points making the system a straight bolt in retrofit.
* Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 With DPF V8 4.5L TD Single & Dual Cab Ute Nov 2016 on, (ECU Remap required with all Turbo Back exhaust installs)
* Manta Pro Australia Part Number: SSMKTY0127
* Exhaust system from 3" TURBO BACK EXHAUST WITHOUT CAT
* Diesel Catalytic Converter Included: No
* Material: Stainless Steel
* Exhaust Size: 3"
* Muffler Type: Muffler centre
* Exit Type: STANDARD
* Sound: QUIET
* Various options/variations available for this vehicle, enquire for further details (full stainless steel option available also).