Aprove Winch 12V 12000lbs ( Dual Speed )
APROVE winch is designed with the advanced dual speed technology, combined with style and unique mechanical design overseas. Winches have a wide variety of uses ranging from using on the front of your 4x4 vehicle to get yourself out when your vehicle gets stuck, or to tow your mate out of anything. Could also be used on the back of car trailers to lift your vehicle onto it etc.
Aprove winches are quick, check out the rated speeds below.
* DUAL SPEED - High: 19.6m/min, Low: 10.3m/min.
* IP67 WATERPROOF
* LOW NOISE < 95 dB
* 150A OVERCURRENT PROTECTION
* Comes with Dyneema rope
* Rated Line Pull: 12000lb (5455 kg) single-line
* Motor: 12V DC, 6.0HP Series Wound
* Duty Cycle Rating: 5% (50 sec at Max Rated Load; 15 min, 50 sec Rest)
* Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary
* Gear Ratio: 230.4:1 at Low Speed, 115.2:1 at High Speed.
* Clutch (freespooling): Sliding Ring Gear
* Brake: Auto. Load Holding
* Drum Diameter/ Length: 2.5" / 8.8" (64mmX223mm)
* Synthetic Rope: 85.28' , 0.37" diameter (26m , 9.5mm dia.) (for D12000SR)
* Fairlead: Aluminum Hawse Fairlead (for D12000SR)
* Wired Remote
* Battery Leads: 3.5 gauge, 6' (1.8m) long
* Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10" X 4.5" (254mm X 114.3mm)
* Overcurrent Protection
Line Pulling @ Low Speeds (Gear Ratio: 230.4:1)
0lbs - 33.7 meters per minute - 79 amps
3000lbs - 11.5 meters per minute - 177 amps
6000lbs - 8 meters per minute - 259 amps
9000lbs - 5.8 meters per minute - 330 amps
1200lbs - 3.9 meters per minute - 425 amps
Line Pulling @ High Speeds (Gear Ratio: 115.2:1)
0lbs - 64.2 meters per minute - 80 amps
Videos coming soon of this in Action.