Alu-Cab Heavy Duty Roof Box 250L
Mudstuck New Zealand's leading 4x4 and off road specialist are a proud supplier of a wide range of Alu-Cab products for New Zealand.
The Roof Box is a completely sealed unit, which means that you can safely stow extra gear away from the elements.
- It has 250-litres of storage space and now accommodates up to three ammo boxes.
- The Roof Box is a completely sealed unit, which means that you can safely stow extra gear away from the elements.
- Our newly-designed lever system allows you to adjust how much pressure is applied to the lid, but it also means that you only have to close one side of the box – so there’s no need to trek around to the other side of your vehicle.
- The carpeted base not only protects the inside of the box, but also prevents objects from shifting around, and makes cleaning easy.
- The lid of the Roof Box is especially shaped and proportioned to accommodate our quick-release Maxtrax holder, so your recovery tracks are securely stored out of the way, but not out of reach.
- When fitted with our Alu-Cab Load Bar extension brackets, an additional jerrycan can be mounted on either side of the Roof Box, providing easy access to another 40-litres of fuel.
- From personal experience, we’ve found the Roof Box to be invaluable for the transport of two notoriously difficult items to pack: firewood and rubbish. We all know what firewood can do to a vehicle’s interior, and it goes without saying that a leaking rubbish bag (packed alongside your camping gear) is not a great way to end a trip.
- Roof Box only
- Jerry Can holder additional costs.